Atkins Salad Supreme Seasoning Substitute
Here’s another one that stumped me. I had never heard of it until reading it in the recipe section of the 1972 version of Dr. Atkins Diet Revolution. So, I found a copycat recipe:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese (optional)
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Store in a sealable container in the fridge.