Buttery Garlic and Sharp Cheddar Biscuits
Buttery Garlic and Sharp Cheddar Biscuits – Low Carb
By getfitkate on November 10, 2011
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with foil, and grease.
Whisk together eggs, butter, salt, and garlic powder. Add coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until there are no lumps. Fold in cheese.
Drop batter by the 1.5 oz (ice cream) scoop onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing and serving. Make sure that biscuits are completely cool before storage or they won’t stay crisp.