You can never go wrong with any recipe that includes the word “Nutella” in the title! Again, please go to the link above for instructions. I would add a scoop of protein powder also.
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts (or raw) (Other nuts will work too.)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup water or milk of choice (or more if a thinner drink is desired. This also gets much thicker as it sits in the fridge.)
- sweetener to taste (such as stevia, sugar, maple syrup, or even a banana!)