It looks like this is just all over the internet and I have no idea where it originally came from, so I’m going to post the entire recipe. This sounds really good!
No Crust Pizza
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (may need more to cover crust)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any toppings desired (pepperoni or ham or sausage or mushrooms or bell pepper, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Nutritional values will vary depending on the toppings selected.